Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspirational Quotes And Bible Verses: Strength, Raising Children and Thanksgiving

Inspirational Christian quotes are powerful and can be life changing as they cause thought and evaluation. The Bible is the best source of information as it has all of the best wisdom in it. I am going to be blogging about different quotes and Bible Verses by subject. This is my first blog post here and I have chosen to pick some Bible Verses and Christian quotes on the topics of Strength, Raising Children and Thanksgiving.

Inspirational Quotes and Bible Verses About Strength

Zephaniah 3:17    The LORD your God is in your midst,   a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness;   he will quiet you by his love;  he will exult over you with loud singing.

2 Timothy 1:7  for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 Chronicles 16:11  Seek the LORD and his strength;  seek his presence continually!

Additional Strength Bible Verses

Raising Children Bible Verses and Christian Quotes

Deuteronomy 6:7  You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 

 I believe that if an angel were to wing his way from earth up to Heaven, and were to say that there was one poor, ragged boy, without father or mother, with no one to care for him and teach him the way of life; and if God were to ask who among them were willing to come down to this earth and live here for fifty years and lead that one to Jesus Christ, every angel in Heaven would volunteer to go. Even Gabriel, who stands in the presence of the Almighty, would say, “Let me leave my high and lofty position, and let me have the luxury of leading one soul to Jesus Christ.” There is no greater honour than to be the instrument in God’s hands of leading one person out of the kingdom of Satan into the glorious light of Heaven.
Dwight L. Moody

Additional Raising Children Quotes

Inspirational Thanksgiving Bible Verses and Quotes

Psalm 30:11-12 (NAS)Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness; That [my] soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever.
Colossians 3:15 (NAS)And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.
1 Timothy 4:4-5 (NAS)
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude; for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer

Additional Thanksgiving Bible Verses

I pray that these Bible Verses and quotes about Strength, Raising Children, and Thanksgiving were helpful to you today.

1 comment: